CLOUD SILVER｜DAMASCUS SERIES｜DESIGNER SERIES - yunivers hsieh
Starting from the designer's inspiration, through a memory, a kind of understanding or inspiration in life, the innovative and avant-garde series are carefully crafted.
Concept of design
The Taiwan team designed and developed a new Damascus steel watch, which was created and launched by designer Xie Dayu, and cooperated with Taiwan Metal Technology Factory to create a series of 100-layer Damascus steel watches with the combination of historical culture and modern technology.
Damascus steel, also known as "silk in steel", is a handicraft that combines performance and beauty. It is the perfect metallurgical technology pursued by the ancients and one of the world heritages. It is currently the most difficult metal forging technique. Because the process of making Damascus steel satin is extremely complicated and time-consuming, it is a beautiful craft that combines history, culture and modern technology.
- Error: less than plus or minus 20 seconds per month at room temperature
- Case: 100-layer handmade Damascus steel
- Dial: Handcrafted Brass Dial
- Mirror: Advanced anti-glare sapphire crystal glass
- Battery: 2 years
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Warranty: one year warranty, lifetime warranty
Memorial Lettering Service
Each watch provides engraving service (in italics). The content and specifications are as follows:
- Lily series provides free customized engraving service, whether it is to engrave the anniversary or the English name of the lover, it is suitable for gift giving or as a souvenir for yourself. The detailed engraving specifications are as follows:
- When adding to the shopping cart, fill in the engraved content in the remarks, up to 6 English/number/space characters, in italics.
Exquisite handmade collection box
Ring box concept packaging: the new packaging of the Lily series, we follow the brand's consistent style, all black high-quality leather handmade box, and add the opening method and size like a ring box, in addition to being easy to store in bags, open Sometimes there is a sense of ritual, conveying beauty and joy.