GESANG FLOWER｜SYMBIOSIS｜ART SERIES - yunivers hsieh
Invite the exquisite creations of well-known Taiwanese artists, combine watchmaking technology to interpret the artist's unique style, and create a new aesthetic concept of art and watches .
Concept of design
A long time ago, a severe plague broke out in the Tibetan area, people died one after another, and the tribal leaders tried their best to solve the problem. At this time, a living Buddha from a distant country passed by here and healed everyone with a local plant. In order to heal his illness, the eminent monk fell ill from overwork, and unfortunately passed away. Due to the language barrier, the Tibetan people's impression of the Living Buddha is the "Gesang" he often said in his mouth-a plant used to cure diseases. Since then, all good things that symbolize hope and happiness are called "Gesang". And I refer to this work as the meaning of hope for beauty, hoping that the little flower seedlings will bring a little bit of happiness.
- Series｜ART SERIES｜Art Series
- Case｜ORIGINAL ROSE｜Rose Gold
- Surface | SYMBIOSIS | Gesang I Gesang II
- Strap｜ MESH STRAP ROSE｜Metal Braided Series｜Rose Gold
- Strap｜ CLASSIC STRAP PEACH｜Classic Leather Series｜Pink
- Movement: Quartz movement made in Japan by MIYOTA
- Error: less than plus or minus 20 seconds per month at room temperature
- Case: 316L medical grade stainless steel
- Dial: Handcrafted Brass Dial
- Mirror: sapphire crystal glass
- Battery: 2 years
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Warranty: one year warranty, lifetime warranty
Exquisite handmade collection box
Regarding the design of the watch packaging box, we planned the storage function of the collection box, so that different parts of the watch have their own space. The outer packaging box also continues the classic style of yunivers hsieh, maintaining a low-key black taste, and through the small details of the gift box, such as the velvet material of the storage compartment and the tactile experience of opening and closing, the texture of the gift box is enhanced.